Wednesday, October 16, 2013

A Letter to Fear

Dear Fear,

Hello dear.  How has it been since I ran into you?  Remember, when I fell out of the space craft and landed in the black hole?

I hope you and Anxiety are doing well.  I saw her across an asteroid belt the other day.  We chatted about the two of you and paced back and forth a bit.  By a bit, as you know, I mean a lot.  She told me all about her pacing in the kitchen while she makes you sandwiches.

Grilled cheese is your new favorite.  Perspiration is the butter that browns the bread, and the cheese is the filth that gets in humans' heads.

And I hear there's a baby too.  You named her Worry.

Well you know what they say about Worry and rocking chairs.  Bet she's fun to put to sleep.  Bet she drinks her bottle all up.



I just wanted to let you know something, Fear.

LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You stalker.

Get out of my life.  You and your creepy family and your pet tarantula.

Don't make me get a restraining order.  Do those count out in space?

Serenity Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment