Wednesday, October 2, 2013

House of Bricks

Come brother, come sister,
Come into my house of bricks.
It's better than straw and sticks.
I won't play any tricks.

"Little pig, little pig, let me in."
Not by the hair on my chinny chin chin.

Listen one and listen all,
There's a big bad wolf outside.
He runs around, but we will hide,
And he will be denied.

"Little pig, little pig, let me in."
Not by the hair on my chinny chin chin.

You're a pig and I'm a pig,
But we can make some stew.
Maybe the wolf will fall in our brew.
I have fresh vegetables too.

"Little pig, little pig, let me in."
"Not by the hair on my chinny chin CHIN!"

He could huff and he could puff,
But he couldn't blow MY house down!
But...why does that make you frown?
I thought his eyes were yellow, not brown.

"Little pig, little pig, let me in.
I'm just a sheep, but I'm in wolf's skin."

---

Straw and sticks aren't as strong as bricks,
But bricks will kill you slower.

So if I'm not stew
Before you're through,
I'll shave my chin
And let you in.

1 comment: